Several other tools are available, including:
- A character strengths finder to help you to identify your child’s strengths and areas for growth beyond reading and math such as zest, gratitude, and other essential skills.
- Movie and television recommendations for families that help build character.
- Parent Cue Cards to help deal with the toughest parenting issues.
- Bullying resources from Stomp Out Bullying and The Bully Project.
- Resources on planning and paying for college.
The Readiness Roadmap is a great new one-stop resource for a variety of parenting needs, so be sure to check it out.