- Start Smart by knowing what your child needs to master this year in school.
- Support Learning Anywhere by incorporating the provided ideas into your daily routine.
- Stay Connected by getting the most from parent-teacher conferences and developing a partnership with your child’s teacher.
- Take on Challenges by encouraging your child to try new things and praising the effort, not the result.
- Speak Openly with your child and their teacher to help them live up to their fullest potential.
Be a Learning Hero also provides learning tools for families that can be tailored to your child’s specific grade, topic, and state. These resources include both homework help and life skills your child needs to be successful.