National PTA has increased its media production in the past year, including Facebook Live events and webinars. For webinars that you’ve missed, you can find them on National PTA’s YouTube channel. Among recent webinars are:
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Prevention—What Parents and Schools Can Do
- Kids, Stress, and Technology
- The Role of PTA in Supporting Immigrant Families
- How to Tell a Story Through Video
- Safe Drinking Water in Schools: What Families Should Know
So if you’ve missed a webinar on a topic you are really interested in, be sure to check out the National PTA YouTube channel a day or two after the webinar to catch up or subscribe to the channel so you can be notified when new videos come out.