The Better Money Habits website offers families a variety of topics specifically concerning children and money. Among the topics are:
- Top questions kids ask about money (and how to answer)
- How teens manage their money: What parents need to know
- How to establish money rules for your child at any age
- Teachable money moments for your child
The partnership with Khan Academy includes a collection of videos focused on careers that ask young adults in those jobs how they are handling their personal and professional financial responsibilities. The videos provide insight into what their job duties are and what their typical day is like. Careers highlighted in the videos include:
- Salon Owner
- Architectural Designer
- Commercial Pilot
- Education Resource Specialist
- Senior Product Manager
Check out the Better Money Habits section on children and money, the Khan Academy videos, and the Better Money Habits website as a whole to help your child improve their financial literacy and prepare for a life after high school graduation.
Photo © 2003 by Jacob Edward under Creative Commons license.