The page provides answers to questions such as:
- What’s in a financial aid award letter?
- What do COA, EFC, and other parts of the letter mean?
- How to you compare financial aid packages?
- How do loans, grants, and scholarships compare in an financial aid award letter?
- Do I have to accept all of the financial aid offered in the letter?
The site also offers a short video with four tips on how to read an award letter. Make sure that you an d your child have the information you need to make a college decision that is right for them and for your family’s financial situation. Check out Sallie Mae’s page and other information on the site.
Photo © 2016 by airpix under Creative Commons license.