Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week, and the end of school is coming up fast. Are you at a loss for a gift for your child’s teacher? You know that another #1 Teacher mug is not the answer, but what is? Both National PTA’s Our Childrenmagazine and Great Schools! have suggestions for great teacher gifts.
National PTA’s article suggests:
- Coffee and treats (perhaps with a gift card)
- A supply gift box
- A mobile battery charger
- Something homemade
- A crafty phone case
- A personalized, handmade thank you card
Great Schools! has additional gift ideas, including:
- Flowers or a live plant
- A gift card for coffee, supplies, or something more indulgent
- A gift basket with a theme
- A donation to the teacher’s favorite cause
- A donation to your child’s class
Photo © 2011 by Edward Ross under Creative Commons license.