Next week, PTAs across the country will celebrate National PTA Back-to-School Week. Each day of Back-to-School Week will highlight and provide tips and resources for the people who support our children’s learning and success.
- Monday, September 17: PTA Leaders
- Tuesday, September 18: Parents
- Wednesday, September 19: Students
- Thursday, September 20: Teachers
- Friday, September 21: Office Depot Day (National PTA sponsor of Back-to-School Week)
These highlights and resources include:
- 101 Ways to Increase PTA Membership (in Englishand Spanish)
- How to Talk to Your Teen About Instagram
- Time Management for Teens
- Printable Poster for Teachers to Help Engage Families
And there are many more resources at the Back-to-School Week website. Take advantage of these resources, new grant opportunities, and more to make the 2018-2019 school year a huge success for your PTA, your children, your families, and your school. Follow the hashtag #PTABackToSchoolto see what PTAs across the country are doing to celebrate Back-to-School Week.